Your Travenius Guidebook includes:
- Our top recommendations of places to stay for every budget and style including hotels and resorts, villas, guesthouses, cottages, boutique hotels and budget options that you can count on.
- Ideas for things to do and places to go. From the best spots to lime under a palm tree to adrenalin filled adventures – choose from our favorite selection of outdoor activities, water sports, island excursions, spa services, shopping and much more.
- An extensive overview of everything your taste buds have ever dreamed of. With off-the-beaten-track smoothie stands, the freshest coffee shops and bakeries, island eateries loved by the locals, and world-class international cuisine with waterfront views – it will be difficult to pack it all in (your belly and itinerary).
- Nightlife tips for nocturnal travelers – From bar hopping and dance clubs to starlit beach parties and romantic lounges, we’ve got you covered around the clock! Whether you wake up from that afternoon nap pumped for a wild night on the town or looking forward to a romantic evening with your special someone, you’ll know where to go, how to stay safe and even what to wear.
- All kinds of Local Culture & Events – There’s nothing that Travenius loves more than bringing travelers and locals together for a great time! Of course, the beaches are stunning and sandy, but what makes this island so special is the people. What better way to experience the culture than to take part in truly Bajan events. Get fit by participating in an ocean swimathon, taste rum and local street food or move your dancing feet at a live concert – The calendar is packed full of fun for the whole family!
If you want to experience all Barbados has to offer – choose the Premium Guidebook with awe-some tips for those who want it all. Just like the Barbadian people, we’re looking forward to connecting with you. Feel free to send us an email or give us a call.