Your Travenius Guidebook includes:
- Our very favorite recommendations for places to stay no matter your budget or style. This includes everything from budget to luxury and great options for hotels, resorts, guesthouses, villas and boutique hotels; on both islands and in many areas.
- Awesome things to do and places to go. Of course, we’ve included ample information on touristic endeavors like water sports, attractions, excursions and spas, but you’ll also the inside scoop on what most tourists never learn. For example, how to get to the most secluded beaches, where to park, markets and how to participate in local events.
- Information on restaurants, bars, pubs and bakeries, all of which feature mouth-watering food and drinks influenced by the island’s many different cultures. From romantic candlelit dinners for two to roti shops on the beach and tips for finding vegan and gluten-free options – We make sure you’ll never go hungry.
- Everything after dark: With the two islands having such different night scenes, it’s important to know where to go and when to party or wind-down the way you want! Featuring wild parties and dance clubs in Port-of-Spain and laidback street parties on Toba-go’s starlit shores – you’ll know exactly where to go after waking up from that after-noon nap.
- A calendar as well as up-to-date information about the best events on both islands. This includes the unforgettable festivities surrounding Carnival season, the annual Tobago Jazz Experience, the Trinidad & Tobago Film Festival and much more.
- If you want to experience the true vibrancy of the Caribbean with a mixture of culture, nature, parties, relaxation and great food – The stunningly beautiful and surprisingly different islands of Trinidad and Tobago are a must-do! For help figuring out the best way to plan your adventure or if you have any questions – email or give us a call.