Your Travenius Guidebook includes:
- Some general stuff: Get excited reading about St. Lucia’s vibrant culture, geological history, climate and expert tips about the best times to visit. Find out how to get there, and around the island, as well as how to stay safe and what to pack.
- Where to stay: Discover our favorite accommodation options for all kinds of budgets and styles – from all-inclusive luxury resorts to locally-owned boutique hotels. This includes property information, contact details and average rates.
- Things to do and places to go: Discover colorful markets and seaside scapes while finally learning to use your camera on a professional photo tour, let loose on a party sunset cruise, visit a local art studio, or even complete your full scuba diving license by diving into the deep.
- Nighttime fun: Want to know where to go after the sun goes down? Find community street parties with live music, sports bars where you can catch the game with a cold beer, rowdy nightclubs, and elegant cocktail lounges.
- Local Culture & Events: Wouldn’t it be cool if you’re trip coincides with an awesome local event? Like the tasty Chocolate Heritage Month in August or the colorful Independence Day celebrations in February – check out St. Lucia’s calendar of events.
Is there something specific you’re looking for? Feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email. We’re here to help make your Caribbean vacation an unforgettable one.
There are no reviews yet.