Your Travenius Guidebook includes:
- Welcome tips: You’ll be an expert before you even arrive. Glimpse into the rich history of Grenada, its geological nature, climate and weather patterns, as well as all kinds of travel advice for a safe and happy journey.
- Information, rates and contact details for our favorite places to stay – with a wide array of hotels, resorts, villas, guesthouses and cottages from no-frills to luxury – some secretly tucked away and others in the center of it all. Extras: Budget tips and top picks for sustainable travel.
- Things to do and places to go: Try zip-lining through the jungle with wild monkeys, take a tour of a nutmeg processing center and an old-fashioned rum distillery, or dive the world’s first underwater sculpture park. No one in your group will be bored with advice on beaches, outdoor activities, water sports, landmarks, spa services, shopping and more.
- Exotic tastes: Known around the world as the “Isle of Spice”, Grenada is an absolute paradise for food-lovers. We’ve collected a whole chapter of favorite places from road-side stands to romantic candle-lit dinners. You’ll even find a wide variety of vegan and gluten-free options. Learn about the island’s locally-grown organic spices and their powerful healing properties and even how to make “Oil Down” – Grenada’s national dish.
- Nighttime fun: Find the best places to party or just “lyme” like a local: The streets are lined with “rum shops” which come alive at night – perfect for an authentic Grenadian feel. You’ll also find a selection of the most popular nightclubs and places to go for live music.
- A calendar and descriptions of Local Culture & Events: From sporting events to music and even food-filled fun, the people of Grenada really know how to enjoy life. This chapter makes sure you won’t miss out on local events like the annual Chocolate Festival, bi-monthly dinghy concerts and our all-time favorite: The weekly Grenada Hash!
- A journey to Carriacou: If you get a chance – don’t miss the opportunity to swing by Grenada’s sister island. It has beaches to die for and laid-back tropical vibe. Check out our selection of where to stay, things to do and what to eat while relaxing on the heavenly shores of Carriacou.
Just like the people of Grenada, we’re looking forward to connecting with you. Feel free to send us an email or give us a call.