Your Travenius Guidebook includes:
- Some general stuff: Learn about Antigua’s climate and weather, a history of the island, and how to stay safe and healthy while traveling. Find up-to-date information on getting to and around the island, as well as useful tips about power adapters, currency exchange, and where to buy a local SIM card.
- Where to stay: With so much to choose from it can be hard to know the best accommodation for you. Our expert picks make it easy to find the perfect hotel, resort, guesthouse, or villa that fits your style and budget. We’ve included property information, contact details, and average rates.
- Things to do and places to go: Discover beautiful beaches, catamaran tours, a former British naval base restored as a UNESCO world heritage site, natural landmarks, and more. Find out about local markets, as well as where to do groceries and purchase locally made arts and crafts.
- Nighttime fun: Antigua’s nightlife varies greatly depending on when you visit. We’ll help you find local bars and pubs, live music and trivia nights, wild parties, and the best area for bar-hopping.
- Local Culture & Events: Wouldn’t it be cool if you’re trip coincides with an awesome local event? Like the Annual Mango Festival in early July or the globally renowned Antigua Sailing Week at the beginning of May. This chapter includes traditional festivities, as well as music, show and sporting events around the year.
Is there something specific you’re looking for? Feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email. We’re here to help make your Caribbean vacation an unforgettable one.